Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Metrics References

Apologies to my past professors for not using the correct reference style, but frankly I don't feel like spending an hour correctly formatting a set hyperlinks. And since this is not for a grade I don't have to.

These are some of the documents I read when putting together the articles and presentation on metrics. I used a little of this and a little of that, so all share pretty equally. My thanks to the authors for making their work available.

Assessing the Value of Project Management Offices (PMO) By PROFESSOR YOUNG H. KWAK, PH.D. (KWAK@GWU.EDU, HTTP://GWU.EDU/~KWAK ) AND CHRISTINE XIAO YI DAI, PH.D. CANDIDATE (CDAI@GWU.EDU )

Selling Project Management to Executives: What’s the hook? Dr. Janice Thomas, Associate Professor, Centre for Innovative Management, Athabasca University, JaniceT@athabascau.ca

Growing Your Business Through The Project Management Office Steve Rollins, MBA, PMP, Steve.Rollins@EPM-Solutions.com.

The State of the Project Management Profession Gregory G. Stine, PMP, Project Management Institute.

No comments: